Help! I'm not being protected at work

  • Thread starter Thread starter LuciaPacifici
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LuciaPacifici

Guest
I work at a camp with young kids. I am in the office and sometimes kids come hang out if they need a break.

We have a policy of three adults in the room if any kids are there. It is more for the adults’ protection.

This is not being enforced for me! I get left alone a lot and I am concerned about parents’ getting concerned about it. I’m supposed to have another adult or two to sit with the kids but there aren’t enough employees and my supervisors don’t seem to be that concerned.

It isn’t fair to me. Please pray that I always work it out and that everything is fine all through camp and after.

God bless and thanks.
 
Unfortunately, I think that if this comes up again you need to ask the kids to leave. It’s not a great solution, but in instances like this it’s “guilty, regardless of if you’re proven innocent.”
 
Unfortunately, I think that if this comes up again you need to ask the kids to leave. It’s not a great solution, but in instances like this it’s “guilty, regardless of if you’re proven innocent.”
Unfortunately I can’t make them although I can encourage them to return to class. I can’t if they are waiting for a parent.

Today I have managed to assert myself to have another adult with me always except for about five minutes.

I asked the director of the CIT could always come sit with me. He said it’s not their job but I can ask. I will always ask them to stay from now on.

I have the nurse next to me. I feel like I’ll need to ally myself with her about this so she can help.

It makes me mad people aren’t caring about me.

I’m just going to have to keep speaking up. If I didn’t need this job I would quit. Please pray actually, that I get offered one of the jobs I applied to so I can leave early. Of course then my male friend would replace me so he has to advocate even more.
 
I’m just going to have to keep speaking up. If I didn’t need this job I would quit. Please pray actually, that I get offered one of the jobs I applied to so I can leave early. Of course then my male friend would replace me so he has to advocate even more.
Will do! I’m sorry you’re in this situation.
 
Just ask the Lord to protect you w/
your guardian Angel, that’s what a
guardian Angel is for!! And as to want-
ing to leave for another job, weigh the
consequences of the impact your
Faith can have on the young people
AND praying for them!!

Our Father, who is in heaven,
hallowed be Your Name,
Your kingdom come,
Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses as
we forgive those who trespass against us,
(forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors),
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is w/ you,
blessed are you among women,
blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death.(X3)
Amen.
 
Gracious and merciful Father, please come to their assistance.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.
 
***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***
 
Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†
 
Praying!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
Praying for you. It might help to make a note of the times you asked for another person to assist and nothing was forthcoming.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top