J JohnR77 Guest Aug 30, 2014 #1 Greetings, My friend want to distribute this artwork below. He needs to find the artist who made it. Does anyone know ? John Thanks, John
Greetings, My friend want to distribute this artwork below. He needs to find the artist who made it. Does anyone know ? John Thanks, John
J JohnR77 Guest Aug 31, 2014 #3 triumphguy said: Is it Jason Jenick? Click to expand... My search of the internet left me with no reason to think it is he.
triumphguy said: Is it Jason Jenick? Click to expand... My search of the internet left me with no reason to think it is he.
K Kurisu35712 Guest Aug 31, 2014 #4 I tried reverse image search to no avail unfortunately. I’ll keep looking though, I’d like to know the artist as well.
I tried reverse image search to no avail unfortunately. I’ll keep looking though, I’d like to know the artist as well.