P
pegley85
Guest
I lost my wife a short time ago and things have not been going well with that and health issues…That is no excuse to sin though !!! I state this because I have much worry and anxiety !!!
I went to Walmart a short while ago today and went to park my truck…There was a Ford minivan in the parking spot behind the one that I was trying to get into…
I went slowly in reverse and my back bumper hit or tapped the front bumper of the Ford minivan behind me…
Remind you I have in the past a while back confessed my sins and repented and try to live as Christ would want me too…I don’t always succeed , but I do try…
The driver of the parked 2-5 year old minivan was around 80 years old. I am 55…
After I backed into his bumper, I immediated panicked , got scared, and got out of my car…I have a Ford F 150 pick up…
the elderly driver of the minivan also got out and in a panic I said that out bumpers hit and everything is OK…As I was saying this, I did notice 1 and possibly 2 thin cracks on the corner of his bumper…He looked, said O K and got back in his truck…
Like a little kid , I left the parking spot for fear that he may write down my liscense plate tag #…If he was younger he may have looked closer at the bumper, and I do not know for sure if the small thin cracks were there from a previuos occurrence…
After I drove away, my conscience srarted to bother me, so I went back to the scene… The 80 year old deriver was still sitting in his van, waiting on someone in the store…I parked next to his van and made small talk that parking spots are hard to find. Then I said that we just tapped bumpers and all was O K …
I drove away and again feeling bad I went back a few rows from his van and a woman , maybe his wife or daughter, was putting the groceries in the van and I think they both looked at the front bumper…
Just before they pulled out, I pulled up next to him and jestured if he was pulling out…he nodded yes…I wanted him to see me again in case he wanted to complain or get my insurance information…He just waved and pulled out, however he being 80 I don’t know if he realized it was me…
I feel so lousy if I did cause the thin cracks to his bumper…He did look, but I think he was too old to notice,or maybe the cracks were there a long time…
Either way, I do not feel that I was completely Christlike in the way I handled it… I was trying to minimize the situation, which may indeed have been minimal, but I was also trying to get away with something that I may have done wrong…
Did I commit a mortal sin,and did I anger God >>>>
Thanks
Ken
I went to Walmart a short while ago today and went to park my truck…There was a Ford minivan in the parking spot behind the one that I was trying to get into…
I went slowly in reverse and my back bumper hit or tapped the front bumper of the Ford minivan behind me…
Remind you I have in the past a while back confessed my sins and repented and try to live as Christ would want me too…I don’t always succeed , but I do try…
The driver of the parked 2-5 year old minivan was around 80 years old. I am 55…
After I backed into his bumper, I immediated panicked , got scared, and got out of my car…I have a Ford F 150 pick up…
the elderly driver of the minivan also got out and in a panic I said that out bumpers hit and everything is OK…As I was saying this, I did notice 1 and possibly 2 thin cracks on the corner of his bumper…He looked, said O K and got back in his truck…
Like a little kid , I left the parking spot for fear that he may write down my liscense plate tag #…If he was younger he may have looked closer at the bumper, and I do not know for sure if the small thin cracks were there from a previuos occurrence…
After I drove away, my conscience srarted to bother me, so I went back to the scene… The 80 year old deriver was still sitting in his van, waiting on someone in the store…I parked next to his van and made small talk that parking spots are hard to find. Then I said that we just tapped bumpers and all was O K …
I drove away and again feeling bad I went back a few rows from his van and a woman , maybe his wife or daughter, was putting the groceries in the van and I think they both looked at the front bumper…
Just before they pulled out, I pulled up next to him and jestured if he was pulling out…he nodded yes…I wanted him to see me again in case he wanted to complain or get my insurance information…He just waved and pulled out, however he being 80 I don’t know if he realized it was me…
I feel so lousy if I did cause the thin cracks to his bumper…He did look, but I think he was too old to notice,or maybe the cracks were there a long time…
Either way, I do not feel that I was completely Christlike in the way I handled it… I was trying to minimize the situation, which may indeed have been minimal, but I was also trying to get away with something that I may have done wrong…
Did I commit a mortal sin,and did I anger God >>>>
Thanks
Ken