M
Markie_Boy
Guest
I have been exposed to Catholic teaching before, but never really came to faith until I found pastor Greg Laurie and listened to his sermons on line.
He’s a wonderful evangelist and cares for people. I sat thru many a Catholic mass, but they never reached me.
I am looking and considering Catholicism more because my wife is Catholic, and I want to keep our family united.
I have a hard time leaving someone that was so responsible for bringing me to faith in Christ, to go to something that I don’t think ever would have.
I just don’t know what to do.
My other big stumbling block is the Eucharist. I can’t seem to get to it really being his physical body and physical blood.
One of my other favorite teachers is C.S. Lewis. He being Anglican, believed in real presence of Christ in Eucharist, which is much easier to accept than a literal physical body (I am thinking “meat” literally, as that’s what a body is.)
Any help is great - I feel very torn.
He’s a wonderful evangelist and cares for people. I sat thru many a Catholic mass, but they never reached me.
I am looking and considering Catholicism more because my wife is Catholic, and I want to keep our family united.
I have a hard time leaving someone that was so responsible for bringing me to faith in Christ, to go to something that I don’t think ever would have.
I just don’t know what to do.
My other big stumbling block is the Eucharist. I can’t seem to get to it really being his physical body and physical blood.
One of my other favorite teachers is C.S. Lewis. He being Anglican, believed in real presence of Christ in Eucharist, which is much easier to accept than a literal physical body (I am thinking “meat” literally, as that’s what a body is.)
Any help is great - I feel very torn.