A
agbasinger
Guest
Hello!
I am nearing the end of my RCIA journey and I am in need of a patron saint. Here is some helpful information about me…
I am 25 years old, married, and live in Texas. I am converting from the Baptist church. We have not had a Catholic in our family for close to 300 years.
I am a high school teacher.
I am interested in contemplative prayer and Eucharistic devotion. I am huge fan of St. Augustine, St. Anselm, and Thomas Merton.
I am a goofy guy. I love to read, cook, play video games, and love trivia. I like to talk philosophy and politics. I sometimes battle depression and a general feeling of powerlessness.
I was thinking about someone like St. Benedict.
Thank you for your help!
I am nearing the end of my RCIA journey and I am in need of a patron saint. Here is some helpful information about me…
I am 25 years old, married, and live in Texas. I am converting from the Baptist church. We have not had a Catholic in our family for close to 300 years.
I am a high school teacher.
I am interested in contemplative prayer and Eucharistic devotion. I am huge fan of St. Augustine, St. Anselm, and Thomas Merton.
I am a goofy guy. I love to read, cook, play video games, and love trivia. I like to talk philosophy and politics. I sometimes battle depression and a general feeling of powerlessness.
I was thinking about someone like St. Benedict.
Thank you for your help!