Help me understand my dream please!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lilllly
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lilllly

Guest
Hello everyone I’d just like opinions or advice I’ve been having this dream since I was 8 I’m 17 now that a man (not a shadow) with no face and is completely pitch black is watching me sleep he’s about 6-7ft Tall he used to watch me from across my room but over the years he’s gotten closer.today he’s at the foot of my bed watching me… last night I touched him for the first time I sat up and grabbed his hand then I followed him towards my door that looked like sun light was coming from but the floor was completely water on the other side and my abdomen pain I had went to bed with was gone…I’ve never been babtized and this man doesn’t seem bad or good what should I do ? I feel like I’m supposed to go threw the door like hes been waiting and now I’m ready
 
The first thing I would do is get baptized & regularly pray the rosary
 
If you really feel like this dream means something, go talk to a preist. He’d be able to help.
 
Last edited:
Sometimes, dreams are just dreams, even recurring dreams. My dreams tend toward the nonsensical or even psychotic - although some would say they only reflect my conscious life.

Certainly talk to a priest and perhaps cross yourself with holy water when retiring for the evening - BUT - you must use it with faith as it is not a magic potion.

p.s. you need not answer, but are you in counseling for any reason? On any medications, regardless of diagnosis?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top