Help, my former Landlady is after money!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GLam8833
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I think you are RIGHT, but I never did anything
to the FLOOR of my apartment, she wants me to
pay for the repair of that, too!!
Is it carpet? Most places replace the carpet after every tenant. If it’s carpet there is no way to get the smoke stink out. It would have to be replaced. If the floors are wood, you can ask for a photo of the damage.
 
Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Praying that you can get an amicable resolution to this issue. Try to break it down and pay promptly for what you know is definitely your responsibility.
 
Is it carpet? Most places replace the carpet after every tenant. If it’s carpet there is no way to get the smoke stink out. It would have to be replaced. If the floors are wood, you can ask for a photo of the damage.
No, it is some kind of hardwood flooring.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top