R
rayne89
Guest
I was having a conversation with my mom yesterday and was having a hard time explaining clearly the differences between teachings that are unchangeable like on female priests, abortion ect. and teachings that have changed like head coverings, not eating meat on friday. Some official documentation would be good because my mom doesn’t exactly just take my word for it.
She saw all the changes after Vatican II and she insists because of those changes some day we will see women priests. I did find ORDINATIO SACERDOTALIS (in reference to women being unable to be priests)and made a copy of that for her. But I was trying to find a good explanation of the differences between unchangable teachings and teachings that can change.
Thanks!
She saw all the changes after Vatican II and she insists because of those changes some day we will see women priests. I did find ORDINATIO SACERDOTALIS (in reference to women being unable to be priests)and made a copy of that for her. But I was trying to find a good explanation of the differences between unchangable teachings and teachings that can change.
Thanks!