Help with cellular service providers?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lily235
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lily235

Guest
I can’t find information on the internet about which cellular providers engage in activities that may be morally objectionable. Does anyone here have this kind of information, or know the magic words to find it on the internet?
 
I can’t find information on the internet about which cellular providers engage in activities that may be morally objectionable. Does anyone here have this kind of information, or know the magic words to find it on the internet?
I guess I’m :confused:

Are you talking about do they support anti-Catholic teachings on life and marriage through sponsorship or political donations, or are you talking about using technology for some nefarious purpose?
 
I don’t know anything concrete and haven’t looked into it to much, but i’ve heard some things about the services im an indirect agent for (i sell sprint, verizon, and at&t).

at&t ive vaguely heard donates to the republican party, but this is something i question. they also engaged in monopolistic actions.

verzion apparently is against net neutrality.

i have no clue about sprint.
 
I remember hearing somewhere that AT&T is involved with pornography. Now that I know this, I probably ought to switch providers. I’d like to make an informed decision, though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top