J
JumpThenFall
Guest
I’m eighteen years old, and I’m a senior in high school. I’m graduating in June and I really, really, REALLY want a purity ring. I’ve been wanting one for ages. Something that’s been keeping me back from getting one is that most people that I know who have had one ended up not remaining pure. Someone very close to me had one, but now she’s living with her boyfriend out of wedlock. I just don’t want to end up like that. I know you don’t NEED one to remain pure until marriage, but I just love the idea of the rings and what they stand for. Somebody else close to me told me that since I can remain pure until marriage without one, getting one now would be basically pointless. Do any of y’all have any suggestions on whether or not I should get one? Also, do any of you know where I could get a nice one? I’m a huge Disney nerd and I love the ones that say “Someday My Prince Will Come” and things like that.
Thanks for all y’all’s help!
Thanks for all y’all’s help!