B
Baron_Korf
Guest
I need help with the music for my up-coming wedding. I want to use the propers for a nuptial mass and I have found some resources for that the Musica Sacra, but the choir that I’m working with has a few hang ups. First they can’t read numes, second they aren’t accustomed to singing in Latin and I’m pushing my luck with what I’ve got as is.
In short I need the Introit, Alleluia, Offertory, and Communion propers in modern notation and translated in English. Also the Gradual in latin or english with modern notation.
The break down looks like this:
Introit:
Gloria VIII (Latin)
Gradual: Uxor Tua (Latin or English)
Alleluia: Mittat Vobis (English)
Offertory: Immittet Angelus (English)
Sanctus VIII (Latin)
Communion:
In short I need the Introit, Alleluia, Offertory, and Communion propers in modern notation and translated in English. Also the Gradual in latin or english with modern notation.
The break down looks like this:
Introit:
- Priest: Deus in Loco (English)
- Bridal Party: Canon of Praise
- Bride: Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring
Gloria VIII (Latin)
Gradual: Uxor Tua (Latin or English)
Alleluia: Mittat Vobis (English)
Offertory: Immittet Angelus (English)
Sanctus VIII (Latin)
Communion:
- Primum Quaerite (English)
- Panis Angelicus (Latin/English)
- Ave Verum Corpus (Latin/English)