L
LuckyCharm
Guest
I am away at school and I recently received a phonecall from my older brother that was very disturbing. He told me that he just went through the search hisotry on the computer (he deletes it everyday) at home right after my dad used it and he found Craiglist searches for men seaking men, a spa in the next town, and facebook messages.
He said that he saw him trying to make a facebook last year, and he is part of the gym in that town and often goes there at night. My dad does seem… not manly?.. at times. My brother is going to try to watch him more closely, just to see if he is acting differently.
Sometimes I feel like my parent’s relationship sometimes isn’t the best, but then at other times it is very strong. However, what if my dad is gay, and has relations with other people? I don’t want my family to be torn apart, and worst of all, what is going to happen to my mom? She would be heartbroken.
I guess my question is, is there a certain prayer or saint that I can pray to, to help through this?
It may even be nothing…
He said that he saw him trying to make a facebook last year, and he is part of the gym in that town and often goes there at night. My dad does seem… not manly?.. at times. My brother is going to try to watch him more closely, just to see if he is acting differently.
Sometimes I feel like my parent’s relationship sometimes isn’t the best, but then at other times it is very strong. However, what if my dad is gay, and has relations with other people? I don’t want my family to be torn apart, and worst of all, what is going to happen to my mom? She would be heartbroken.
I guess my question is, is there a certain prayer or saint that I can pray to, to help through this?
It may even be nothing…