Help.

  • Thread starter Thread starter jersen05
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jersen05

Guest
Ok. Im back.

After exerting efforts and time trying to have some church official of other religion to have a question and answer about their belief and ours (Catholic). I can now safely say that… “im loosing.”

hahahaha! imagine… after all those efforts and time consumed, i will end up “i cant defend my stand” . hahaha.

so i need help pls.

Let us examine the belief and compare it to ours to and explain the falsies of their teachings. Im talking about the (Iglesia Ni Christo of Felix Manalo) or the “Church of Christ”.

i dont know where to start so im hoping that some one here will post and start the topic.🙂
 
I am in no way qualified to answer or comment but there is a blog I read occasionally by a priest in the Philipines who has quite a few posts on this subject. . . if you read Filipino (I don’t)

Also there was a thread last year that included links to video of Karl Keating debating someone from INC.
 
This is a Catholic Answers link that might be of help.

catholic.com/library/Iglesia_Ni_Cristo.asp

One thing - at least I know now what a certain church is on a road that I’ve seen on a couple of occasions with the words, “Iglesia ni Cristo” across the front. Until your post prompted me to read a bit about it, I had no idea who they were. At first glance I’d have assumed they were a Spanish or similar outfit. Now I know they’re Filipino, it’s a bit clearer.

It’s just another one of these sects by the sound of it, who think they’ve got all the truth, and nobody else has.
 
well, except for the fact that they were founded in 1914, not by an eyewitness to Jesus’ ministry. And they deny the Trinity. Little things. . . .
 
base on the replies here. im so disapointed that no one here can really help me. sad.😦

i’ll accept defeat.
 
base on the replies here. im so disapointed that no one here can really help me. sad.😦

i’ll accept defeat.
That’s pretty cynical and negative of you!!

Have you actually read the two links the other posters gave you? Do they not give you the answers you need?
If they don’t (and I doubt that) give us a list of what INC have specifically told you and then we can discuss each issue. Up to now you have simply been vague.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top