Help!!!!!!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jim_Baur
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jim_Baur

Guest
I need help with correlating God’s attributes and the seven sacraments. An example: Love and Eucharist

Is there a list, thank you!
 
I need help with correlating God’s attributes and the seven sacraments. An example: Love and Eucharist

Is there a list, thank you!
The site the other poster referred you to is not a Catholic site. I would recommend staying away from it.
 
I need help with correlating God’s attributes and the seven sacraments. An example: Love and Eucharist

Is there a list, thank you!
Dear Jim,

I do not know if this is exactly what you are looking for, but maybe it is along the right track: “The Interior Liturgy of the Our Father,” by R. Thomas Richard, Fidelis Publications, PO Box 335, Beaufort, SC 29902.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name = Matrimony

Thy Kingdom come = Holy Orders

Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven = annointing of the sick

Give us this day our daily bread = Eucharist

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us = Reconciliation

Lead us not into temptation = confirmation

But deliver us from evil = baptism

If you can, read the book. It will all make much more sense!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top