Holland euthanizes babies

• Thread starter Thread starter Lance
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lance

This is a thread from the old Politics II forum that ended when that forum was closed. I am hoping Emmy sees this and posts her condimnation of what is happening in her country. I would also like to here other peoples views on this.

… Catholic organizations and the Vatican have reacted with outrage to Groningen’s announcement, and US euthanasia opponents contend that the proposal shows the …

selmatimesjournal.com/ar…s/d86mc5no0.txt

No, Emmy, you’re supposed to admit to a Netherland’s-wide cult of baby-eating so that the whole continent can be taken over by Muslims.

40.png
cabaret:
No, Emmy, you’re supposed to admit to a Netherland’s-wide cult of baby-eating so that the whole continent can be taken over by Muslims.
Nobody eats babies here and nobody is taking over…

Emmy

40.png
Emmy:
Nobody eats babies here and nobody is taking over…

Emmy
Erm, I realize that, that was the point, it was sarcasm on my part about the lateral linking here that links questions of private personal tragedy and the morality of how they are dealt with with “Europeans are hell-bent on eradicating themselves while 40 Billion Muslim baby-factories a year are about to take over.”

As to baby-eating, it wasn’t that long ago when serious numbers of Europeans believed that we Jews used the blood of Christian children in the making of Passover matzos.

40.png
Emmy:
Hey I hope you didn´t use babyblood I love Matzes lol
We’re brought up so paranoid about blood that, despite thinking of myself as ‘modern’, a slight blemish, nevermind a serious blemish in an egg yolk and that’s it.

It’s one of the great paradoxical absurdities in anti-Semitic history.

I never heard about it here and everybody eats the matzes.

Emmy

40.png
Emmy:
I never heard about it here and everybody eats the matzes.Emmy
It’s known as the ‘Blood Libel’ and was, centuries after its beginnings, a favorite with Der Stürmer.

40.png
Emmy:
I already did then, don´t have to repeat myself.

Emmy
If you did I did not see it, please refer me to the post where you made a thorough condimnation of Holland for euthanising babies. If you can show it to me I will appologize to you but if you can’t then you either owe me a condimnation or an admittance that you are just anti conservative and we can leave it at that.

40.png
Lance:
If you did I did not see it, please refer me to the post where you made a thorough condimnation of Holland for euthanising babies. If you can show it to me I will appologize to you but if you can’t then you either owe me a condimnation or an admittance that you are just anti conservative and we can leave it at that.
I told in that thread how I thought about it, if you don´t like that it is your problem ok. And I am not anti conservative.

Emmy

40.png
Emmy:
I told in that thread how I thought about it, if you don´t like that it is your problem ok. And I am not anti conservative.

Emmy
40.png
Emmy:
Oh I can be very critical of my own country too don´t worry.
I am glad it isn´t a law yet and I hope it never will be.
But if this government (who a lot of people voted for and are now complaining) will take the advice from the university and make it legal (God forbid) then there is nothing we can do. The Christian Democrats are in power so hopefully they will show their Christian background.

Emmy
If you call this a condimnation as severe as what you have posted against the US and our president then I suggest you reread some of the things you have said about us. Your posts most certainly have been anti conservative and you are know by what you say and do not what you think.

40.png
Lance:
If you call this a condimnation as severe as what you have posted against the US and our president then I suggest you reread some of the things you have said about us. Your posts most certainly have been anti conservative and you are know by what you say and do not what you think.
I know exactly what I think and I have never been that severe
against the US or your president. But I don´t have to agree on everything the US does. Everybody has a right to agree or disagree on threads here. Isn´t there a freedom of speech? Don´t you go out of your way to show how evil Holland is every time? So does that mean you are anti-Holland? I don´t know but if you have every right on freedom of speech so do I.

Emmy

40.png
Emmy:
I know exactly what I think and I have never been that severe
against the US or your president. But I don´t have to agree on everything the US does. Everybody has a right to agree or disagree on threads here. Isn´t there a freedom of speech? Don´t you go out of your way to show how evil Holland is every time? So does that mean you are anti-Holland? I don´t know but if you have every right on freedom of speech so do I.

Emmy
Our difference is that I freely admit that I am anti-liberal and you will not admit to being anti-conservative. There is freedom of speech here in America and I presume there is in Holland. I would not go so far as to say I am anti-Holland but I don’t find much I like about your culture that I like, too liberal for my taste but if that is what the people of Holland want then by all means that is what they should have. Just don’t expect the conservatives of the world to agree with you, and don’t expect us to be quiet especially when you feel free to criticize us.

40.png
Lance:
Our difference is that I freely admit that I am anti-liberal and you will not admit to being anti-conservative. There is freedom of speech here in America and I presume there is in Holland. I would not go so far as to say I am anti-Holland but I don’t find much I like about your culture that I like, too liberal for my taste but if that is what the people of Holland want then by all means that is what they should have. Just don’t expect the conservatives of the world to agree with you, and don’t expect us to be quiet especially when you feel free to criticize us.
Don´t worry I don´t…

Emmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back