holy water

  • Thread starter Thread starter Linda_Mae
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Linda_Mae

Guest
I need to “use up” the holy water that has been sitting in a small jar for years. It developed mold. I intend to bless myself and my husband, but what do I do with the remaining moisture in the jar? Any thing special?
 
I would just leave the lid off for a few days and let it air dry. If you need the jar right away for reuse, you can rinse it out with tap water and pour it out on a nice quiet spot in your garden.
 
Dear Catholic 1954, Thank you for the sensible answer, it’s exactly what my husband said. But, I also like that you added as a plan B, to empty it in a quiet garden. Very nice. Linda Mae
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top