My holy week plans:
Monday & Tuesday: Daiy Mass provided I have no meetings to attend in the morning before school
Wednesday - Daily Mass in the morning - Tenebrae in the evening
Thursday - some year I will take off of work and attend the Chrism Mass. For this year, though, I will attend the Mass of the Lord’s Supper in the evening, and hope that Father washes feet this year, and doesn’t have us washing hands. Afterwards, I will spend some time in Eucharistic Adoration, and may try to attend this at other parishes, as well.
Friday - Good Friday Service at 3 pm
Saturday - my boys are serving at Mass, so we will have a practice in the morning around 10. We will attend the Easter Vigil that night.
Sunday - I will probably travel to my parents’ house to see relatives that have flown in from “up north”