T
tapiocapudding
Guest
I think I do a somewhat decent job of keeping things tidy but I definitely have problems with my closets and drawers accumulating clutter :S. Anyways I also wanted to get in a better routine for cleaning before the new baby comes along so I have everything cleaned and organized before then! I was wondering…
-how often do you vaccuum, dust, clean the bathrooms, wash the floors and change the sheets?
-how often do you clean out your fridge, the microwave and behind the couch?
-how often do you move the big appliances and clean behind them?
-how do you keep your drawers and cabinets organized & clutter free
-what are your hot spots and how do you keep them from getting overwhelming?
-how often do you get rid of kids clothes and toys or do you keep them & if so how do you store them?
-if you use a laundromat or coin laundry in a high rise, how often do you do the laundry
-what do you clean daily? weekly? monthly? yearly?
etc etc…
-how often do you vaccuum, dust, clean the bathrooms, wash the floors and change the sheets?
-how often do you clean out your fridge, the microwave and behind the couch?
-how often do you move the big appliances and clean behind them?
-how do you keep your drawers and cabinets organized & clutter free
-what are your hot spots and how do you keep them from getting overwhelming?
-how often do you get rid of kids clothes and toys or do you keep them & if so how do you store them?
-if you use a laundromat or coin laundry in a high rise, how often do you do the laundry
-what do you clean daily? weekly? monthly? yearly?
etc etc…