Homosexual Advocacy Group Criticizes New Pope

• Thread starter Thread starter buffalo
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buffalo

** (CNSNews.com) - ** Not everyone had words of praise for the selection of Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger as the new pope.

A homosexual advocacy group expressed “concern” that Ratzinger, now Pope Benedict XVI, “does not present a hopeful vision of the future or inspire optimism for affirming language, policies or outreach.”

Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG) noted that Ratzinger “authored a Vatican document condemning marriage and adoption by gay men and lesbians in July 2003.”

The Washington Blade described the document as a “battle plan for Catholic politicians.” According to PLFAG, the document calls on the Catholic Church to “reject gay and lesbian families on the basis of ‘basic values.’”
more…

buffalo said:
******(CNSNews.com) - **Not everyone had words of praise for the selection of Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger as the new pope.

A homosexual advocacy group expressed “concern” that Ratzinger, now Pope Benedict XVI, “does not present a hopeful vision of the future or inspire optimism for affirming language, policies or outreach.”

Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG) noted that Ratzinger “authored a Vatican document condemning marriage and adoption by gay men and lesbians in July 2003.”

The Washington Blade described the document as a “battle plan for Catholic politicians.” According to PLFAG, the document calls on the Catholic Church to “reject gay and lesbian families on the basis of ‘basic values.’”
more…

Gee, what a surprise…:yawn: …:sleep:

buffalo said:
** (CNSNews.com) - ** Not everyone had words of praise for the selection of Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger as the new pope.

more…

YOU’RE KIDDING ME!!! :eek:

I expected them to crumble in front of the Holy Spirit and ask forgiveness. Oh well, I’ll have to wait . . .:hmmm:

I would have been worried if people like this didn’t complain.:yawn:

40.png
Maranatha:
I expected them to crumble in front of the Holy Spirit and ask forgiveness. Oh well, I’ll have to wait . . .:hmmm:
And pray.

40.png
buffalo:
The Church’s language and policies are affirming the Word of God. And God willing he’ll outreach his foot, and kick some sense into them.

40.png
Genesis315:
I would have been worried if people like this didn’t complain.:yawn:
Me too. Sheesh, they are nothing if not predictable.

Lisa N

Lisa N:
Me too. Sheesh, they are nothing if not predictable.

Lisa N
You got it! i have to agree here. the Church shouldnt bow down and bend to every secular desire the world throws at her. im with yall, come on now. surprise us at least. :yawn:

40.png
TarAshly:
You got it! i have to agree here. the Church shouldnt bow down and bend to every secular desire the world throws at her. im with yall, come on now. surprise us at least. :yawn:
The reality is that they make absolutely no case for their position. It becomes a WAAAAAAAA!!! We want your blessing to engage in sodomy. No we can’t find ANY support for our position in scripture or tradition but gee we WAAAAAAAAAAANT it. Same with the dissident females. We want power and glory…we don’t care that there is no scriptural support. We want to be priests because we WAAAAAAAAANT to.

They all need to do a bit of soul searching

Lisa N

Lisa N:
The reality is that they make absolutely no case for their position. It becomes a WAAAAAAAA!!! We want your blessing to engage in sodomy. No we can’t find ANY support for our position in scripture or tradition but gee we WAAAAAAAAAAANT it. Same with the dissident females. We want power and glory…we don’t care that there is no scriptural support. We want to be priests because we WAAAAAAAAANT to.

They all need to do a bit of soul searching

Lisa N
:clapping: You got it! give us a break! at least make a point and make it interesting. what a bunch of waaa waaa’s.

does not…inspire optimism for affirming language
What? I am totally optomistic that Benedict XVI will affirm that yes, homosexuality is *still *wrong.

40.png
dirtydog:
And there’s the rub… they want clergy to specialize in RHETORIC - NOT TRUTH.

Ahhh… relativism… :whacky:
Don’t forget ‘nuance’ that favorite term of our favorite homosexual Bishop Gene Robinson who seems perfectly happy to see his church fall apart so he can continue to engage in homosexual behavior. You know those Biblica verses talking about ‘abominations before God’ need to be read with ‘nuance’

Lisa N

“Special interest” groups will never rest. Always sticking their feet in every door trying to shove their way in. Hopefully Pope Benedict XVI will slam it so hard that they’ll push their way elsewhere.
We can always hope.

A heterosexual advocacy group expressed concern that homosexual activists do not present a hopeful vision of the future and inspire pessimism with anti-marriage language, immoral policies, and outreach.

Parent, Families, and Friends of Children (PFC) noted that homosexual activists march in the streets with little or no clothing and attempt to re-write sacred books and traditions according to their un-controlled whimsies

This behavior has been described as self-indulgent. Accorting to PFC, these groups call on the Jesus Christ’s Church to accept perversion as normal and put self pleasure above God.

40.png
Brad:
A heterosexual advocacy group expressed concern that homosexual activists do not present a hopeful vision of the future and inspire pessimism with anti-marriage language, immoral policies, and outreach.

Parent, Families, and Friends of Children (PFC) noted that homosexual activists march in the streets with little or no clothing and attempt to re-write sacred books and traditions according to their un-controlled whimsies

This behavior has been described as self-indulgent. Accorting to PFC, these groups call on the Jesus Christ’s Church to accept perversion as normal and put self pleasure above God.
:clapping: Now THAT is something I want to read about. If there were articles like this in the newspaper, I might subscribe. 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back