Homosexuality is as innocent as heterosexuality

• Thread starter Thread starter StratusRose
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

StratusRose

Glad to see that my alma mater is buying into the homosexual agenda…

I’m debating whether or not to write a reply.

Every time a poster writes that some are too concerned with the homosexual agenda and should concentrate more on “social justice” issues I see another thread about homosexuality. How can people not see the hard driven agenda that is attempting to usurp the culture?

Just another misguided soul - a victim of the secularlistic worldview that permeates the majority of universities. His arguments are typically all over the map and appeal to emotion, popularism and forced point-of-views rather than logic, reason, and faith. There is an agenda of a large group of academic professors to use pragmatism to shape impressionable minds towards the worldview that is “correct” in the minds of these professors. Objective truth shows that they are wrong and makes one wonder if thousands of former and present college goers are due a refund for receiving false knowledge in exchange of very large sums of money.

From the article:
I don’t need to be told I am living a destructive lifestyle
Excellent point. (tounge firmly in cheek) And while we’re at it, we can save millions of federal and school budget dollars by not teaching kids that drug use, drunk driving or cigarette smoking is bad for them either. Because they don’t need to be told according to this author. Give me a break.

Werner said:
http://www.diamondbackonline.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2005/02/09/42098e7066c5d

Excellent comment, and he makes some real good points.
I don’t expect many here to appreciate it though.

Werner

That’s because many here are Catholic and, besides his faulty and unconvincing logic that stricly appeals to emotion and not reality, he criticizes the Church for standing up for the truth while implying such Church members are criminals.

Not only is it not appreciated. It is vigorously opposed.

40.png
Brad:
That’s because many here are Catholic and, besides his faulty and unconvincing logic that stricly appeals to emotion and not reality, he criticizes the Church for standing up for the truth while implying such Church members are criminals.

Not only is it not appreciated. It is vigorously opposed.
Yep, what’s the phrase? Often in error, never in doubt…

40.png
StratusRose:
Glad to see that my alma mater is buying into the homosexual agenda…

I’m debating whether or not to write a reply.
Well it would be easy enough to respond as the man’s arguments are pathetically weak. Dare I say sophomoric? Apparently high school kids are only allowed to hear the vast benefits of sodomy but not allowed to hear that there is a downside to this ‘lifestyle.’ Because homosexuals cannot obtain marriage licenses they are ‘banned’ from a monogamous relations? Really one of the more pathetic defenses of this lifestyle but what do you expect from a fresh faced sophmore?

Lisa N

Hey, the man has a point. In today’s soceity heterosexuality often is equal to homosexuality what with many Americans from 12 year olds on up fascinated with doing the deed with anyone they find attractive and moving on or moving in at least for a short time.
Not much Godly or Good about either form of behavior. Besides if the condom fails there is abortion and anti-aids drugs to make things easier. Marriage among heterosexuals seems to have such a bad image I am surprised that homosexuals would be in line to try it. Goofy world. Not?

For those liberals who think that “Homosexuality is as innocent as heterosexuality”, please puruse these biographies:

Theodore Bundy carpenoctem.tv/killers/bundy.html

Jeffrey Dahmer carpenoctem.tv/killers/dahmer.html

John Wayne Gacy carpenoctem.tv/killers/gacy.html

Henry Lee Lucas carpenoctem.tv/killers/lucas.html

Wayne Willams carpenoctem.tv/killers/williams.html

Andrei Chikatilo carpenoctem.tv/killers/chikatilo.html

Ed Gein carpenoctem.tv/killers/gein.html

Aileen Wornos carpenoctem.tv/killers/wournos.html

Andrew Cunanan carpenoctem.tv/killers/cun.html

Richard Speck carpenoctem.tv/killers/speck.html

Richard Speck mayhem.net/Crime/speck.html

Homosexuality is associated with the type of bizzare crime these people committed.

QUESTION: Would you want homosexuals to be teaching at a Catholic School whether they were chaste or not?

40.png
rwoehmke:
Hey, the man has a point. In today’s soceity heterosexuality often is equal to homosexuality what with many Americans from 12 year olds on up fascinated with doing the deed with anyone they find attractive and moving on or moving in at least for a short time.
Not much Godly or Good about either form of behavior. Besides if the condom fails there is abortion and anti-aids drugs to make things easier. Marriage among heterosexuals seems to have such a bad image I am surprised that homosexuals would be in line to try it. Goofy world. Not?
A whole bunch of bads and a goofy world does not justify a society’s attempt at re-defining the foundational and first covenant given to people by God.

**From Liberalism is a Sin
Chapter 6 Catholic Liberalism or Liberal Catholicism
Code:
** Peace in war is an incongruity. Foes in the midst of battle cannot well be friends. Where the pressure of conflicting forces is intensest, there is little opportunity of reconciliation. **Yet this absurdity and contradiction we find in the odious and repulsive attempt to unite Liberalism with Catholicism.** **The monstrosity resulting is what is known as the Liberal Catholic or the Catholic Liberal**. Strange as it may seem, Catholics with good intentions have paid tribute to this absurdity and indulged the vain hope of peace with the eternal enemy. This fatal error has its source in the vain and exaggerated desire of reconciling and harmonizing in peace, doctrines utterly incompatible and hostile by their very nature.

**Liberalism is the dogmatic affirmation of the absolute independence of the individual and of the social reason.** **Catholicity is the dogma of the absolute subjection of the individual and of the social order to the revealed law of God. One doctrine is the exact antithesis of the other. They are opposites in direct conflict. How is it possible to reconcile them?** Opposition here necessarily means conflict, and the two can no more harmonize than the square can be made one with the circle.
To the promoters of Catholic Liberalism the thing appears easy enough. “It is admirable,” they say, “for the individual reason to be subject to the law of God if it so wishes, but we must distinguish between the public and the private reason, especially in an age like ours. The modern State does not recognize God or the Church. In the conflict of different religious creeds, the public reason must stand neutral and impartial. Hence the necessary independence of the public reason. The State as State can have no religion. Let the simple citizen, if he wishes, submit to the revelation of Jesus Christ, but the statesman and the man in public life must comport himself as if no Revelation existed.” Now all this means civil or social atheism. It means that society is independent of God, its Author; that while individuals may recognize their dependence on the divine law, civil society should not—a distinction whose sophism is founded on an intolerable contradiction.

** It is clear that, if the individual reason is obliged to submit to the law of God, the public and the social reason cannot logically escape the same duty without falling into an extravagant dualism by virtue of which men would be forced to submit to the law of two contrary and opposed consciences. Privately, men would have to be Christian; publicly they would be free to be atheistic.**

Furthermore, the road is open to an odious tyranny, for if the public conscience were independent of the Christian law and ignored it, there would be no public recognition of the obligation by the civil arm to protect the Church in the exercise of her rights. Nay, more, the civil power would readily become the means of persecution, and rulers hostile to the Church, condemning divine law, could actually, under cover of authority, legislate against Christianity. Nor is this a fanciful picture, for France and Italy, legislating today [1886] on the basis of the sovereign independence of the social and public reason, have enacted odious laws which hold the Church in those countries in distressful legal bondage. And the Holy Father himself is now a prisoner within the walls of the Vatican on account of the violent usurpation of his domains by an atheist government. [This refers to the elimination of the Papal States, a central portion of Italy governed by the Popes, as civil rulers, from the year 800 to 1878, when modern Italy was constituted.—Editor, 1992.]

**But the results of the fatal distinction do not stop with the functions of legislation and administration subjecting the Church to social and civil persecution; in modern times it has gone further still and extends its baneful influence to the schoolroom, propagating itself by placing the education of youth under its dominating influence. It forms the conscience of youth, not according to the divine law, which acknowledges the will of God, but upon a premeditated and careful ignorance of that law. It is as secular education that it seizes upon the future and breeds atheism in the hearts of the coming generations. **The Catholic Liberal or the Liberal Catholic, admitting this fatal distinction between the private and the public reason, thus throws open the gates to the enemies of the faith, and posing as a man of intellect with generous and liberal views, stultifies reason by his gross offense against the principle of contradiction. He is thus both a traitor and a fool. Seeking to please the enemies of the Faith, he has betrayed his trust, the Faith itself; imagining he is upholding the rights of reason, he surrenders it in the most abject way to the spirit of denial, the spirit of untruth. He has not the courage to withstand the derision of his cunning foe. To be called intolerant, illiberal, narrow, ultramontane, reactionist, is gall and wormwood to his little soul. Under this epithetical fire he gives way and surrenders his birthright of faith and reason for a mess of Liberal pottage.

40.png
kmktexas:
From the article:
Code:
		 				I don’t need to be told I am living a destructive lifestyle
Excellent point. (tounge firmly in cheek) And while we’re at it, we can save millions of federal and school budget dollars by not teaching kids that drug use, drunk driving or cigarette smoking is bad for them either. Because they don’t need to be told according to this author. Give me a break.
Drug use, drunk driving and cigarette smoking are necessarily bad for a persons physical health. Being homosexual is not necessarily bad for a persons physical health. Its not really a valid comparison.

The CCC states that Homosexuality is intrinsically disordered. Surely that would imply that even if there were no health implications at all from “gay lifestyles” they would still not be in compliance with what the Church considers the natural order.

Sodomy is unnatural. It defies the normal function of the body. It contradicts the purpose of the body parts involved and the system of which they are a part. No matter which way you slice and dice it, its simply not normal. It is a sexual perversion and why people shy away from calling it what it is mystifies me.

This young man writes a nice article. Unfortunately, he’s round the bend and is trying to justify his own disordered behavior.

Sorry, but it doesn’t fly.

40.png
condan:
Sodomy is unnatural. It defies the normal function of the body. It contradicts the purpose of the body parts involved and the system of which they are a part. No matter which way you slice and dice it, its simply not normal. It is a sexual perversion and why people shy away from calling it what it is mystifies me.

This young man writes a nice article. Unfortunately, he’s round the bend and is trying to justify his own disordered behavior.

Sorry, but it doesn’t fly.
The human anus is an exit, not an entrance. Its for shipping and not receiving!

Mother Teresa used to say that they should call themselves “friends of Jesus”. Can we not all do the same?:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back