A
AveMaria12
Guest
Human nature should and usually looks past the genital region - I believe that if they are human, they can marry any human they wish as long as it doesn’t interfere with my life and they aren’t in any form of danger. If a gay couple adopts a child, they don’t lose any parental instincts from the very fact of being gay.
May I ask where you are getting these statistics from? Heterosexuals often have a cold relationship with parents of either gender. “These people”, are the same as you and I, and the only help they need is to maintain their rights to marrying the person they love.
What should I say to this. I’m talking to some one who approves gay rights via face book right now. She is not a Christian and does not find the bible authoritative.Legitimizing homosexuality is a totally different topic than polygamy or incest. Polygamy is actually okay, in my head, as long as I have nothing to do with it. They aren’t harming anyone. Incest is only wrong because in science, without alteration of genes it makes survival against disease tougher.