House OKs Bill Toughening Abortion Consent

• Thread starter Thread starter StratusRose
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone see this on Bill O’Reilly last night? He had on two women, one for this legislation and one against it.

The lady against it was so far out there on her arguments. She used the same arguments about “what if this person was going to get beat up by her parents if she told them she was pregnant” and not only did this minor have a righ to an abortion without her parents consent, but to go across state lines to another state that would allow this. The lady just couldn’t stand that ANY limits would be put on abortion and that the parents should have ANY say in their daughters medical care.

This is why we can’t lose hope. Lots of little victories can still win the war. Steps like this would not occur if we didn’t vote for pro-life politicians.

40.png
mommy:
Did anyone see this on Bill O’Reilly last night? He had on two women, one for this legislation and one against it.

The lady against it was so far out there on her arguments. She used the same arguments about “what if this person was going to get beat up by her parents if she told them she was pregnant” and not only did this minor have a righ to an abortion without her parents consent, but to go across state lines to another state that would allow this. The lady just couldn’t stand that ANY limits would be put on abortion and that the parents should have ANY say in their daughters medical care.
I remember that John Kerry used a lame excuse like this during the presidential debates. He said “Well, do you think I’m going to make a 15 year old girl who was raped by her father go to him for an abortion?” I’m not saying that this does not happen, but lets look at the this situation compared to the thousands of teen girls who get knocked up by their boyfriends.

I agree with you too, mikev, if this law saves at least one baby then it’s worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back