Thursday morning I am presiding at Morning Prayer then going to the Chrism Mass where I will be accompanying the oils in procession (not sure which oils yet, but I am sure I will find out), Then back to the parish to set up for the evening Mass of the Lord’s Supper. Then run home for a quick bite to eat then back to the parish by 6:30 to make sure all is ready for the 7:30 Mass. After Mass I help strip the church and then spend some time in adoration and get home around 10:30.
Friday I preside at Morning Prayer then help set up the gym for the overflow Easter Mass, then set up for the 3:00 Service. Then I am going home and baking and decorating a cake with my daughter for Sunday dinner. If I am not too tired I will go to stations of the cross in the evening,
Saturday morning I again preside at Morning Prayer then we have our Preparation Rites with our Elect. Then we decorate the Church. I set up everything for the Vigil and for Easter Sunday (books, worship aids, candles, the wood and stuff for the fire, and whatever else). Then I go to Costo to pick up the cake and other stuff for the reception after the Vigil. Then I go home, shower, eat, then head back to church by 6:30 to give instructions to the sacristians. The Vigil is at 8:00 and I run around in the background doing stuff (one day I will again just sit though a Vigil as a member of the assembly). After the Vigil it is pictures with the Neophytes and then the reception. I get home around 11:30 if I am lucky.
Easter morning I am back in church doing what I always do on Sundays but today I also play traffic cop in the parking lot and try to convince people to move in the pews so others can sit. I get home around 2:30 and then I crash until dinner. Then I eat and crash again and don’t wake up until hopefully noon on Monday.