L
ltravis
Guest
Thanks, Damascus. To be honest, I don’t know why I put myself through the struggle when I already know and am comfortable with the truth. Thanks for the offer to open a thread on Mariology but I think I am pretty clear on it all, and really love and and am facinated by it. I have read Steve Ray’s essay about her as the Ark and the new Eve and it is truly breathtaking. I don’t know how anyone could see that evidence and not believe and be transformed by it.Yes. I understand your concern that it does not sound right.
I am lost as to why its a struggle.
But, again- I dont mean to offend you. I am only responding the only way I can and that I know how to. I do not struggle with words, so its foreign to me to see that as a struggle.
Its almost as if I would be belittling the word struggle by doing so.
LT