M
mark_a
Guest
I must admit that it gets to me.
Those in the family that have no religion often take jabs at the Catholic Church. The young adults try to temp or bully or pressure the Catholic kids into all kinds of things. I feel that behavior is somewhat “normal”, but it ticks me off.
But what really gets to me is the constant barbs or jabs about the priest abuse scandles, chastity, abortion, communion, mean nuns, etc., etc., etc., etc.
I normally defend without making a scene, but I must admit I would love a couple of insulting zingers to shut them up.
How do you handle it?
Those in the family that have no religion often take jabs at the Catholic Church. The young adults try to temp or bully or pressure the Catholic kids into all kinds of things. I feel that behavior is somewhat “normal”, but it ticks me off.
But what really gets to me is the constant barbs or jabs about the priest abuse scandles, chastity, abortion, communion, mean nuns, etc., etc., etc., etc.
I normally defend without making a scene, but I must admit I would love a couple of insulting zingers to shut them up.
How do you handle it?