Crazy question, I know. Here’s the background. I’ve often thought it would be nice to “dress up” my face a little when DH and I go out, but I’ve never been one to wear makeup (not even lipstick) and I just don’t understand how women with glasses are able to do it. I know Sarah Palin pulled it off, but most women I’ve seen who wear glasses and makeup somehow overdo the makeup, as if to make sure it’s apparent through the glasses. Not the look I want at all! And I can’t wear contacts (that’s been suggested to me before.)
So those of you who do wear both… how did you learn what works and what looks natural? Did you get a makeover or professional advice? Trial and error (and how much did that cost?) Like I said, this is not an everyday thing I’m planning on (don’t have time every day to put my face on!) just something for special occasions that doesn’t make me look like I’m ready for the Mardi Gras parade!
Thanks in advance!
So those of you who do wear both… how did you learn what works and what looks natural? Did you get a makeover or professional advice? Trial and error (and how much did that cost?) Like I said, this is not an everyday thing I’m planning on (don’t have time every day to put my face on!) just something for special occasions that doesn’t make me look like I’m ready for the Mardi Gras parade!
Thanks in advance!