How does one go to Heaven?

  • Thread starter Thread starter followingtheway
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

followingtheway

Guest
Don’t worry I’m not one of those Anti-Catholic Fundamentalists trying to convert you, I’m just wondering what’s your opinion on the matter?
 
When will we know the results of the voting and how soon after the votes are counted will the decision of the people go into effect? 😃

-Tim-
 
You cannot get there from here…

Not in your naturalbody, anyhow. :(😦

God bless and ICXC NIKA
 
Should have included an “All of the above” option. That’s what I would choose.
 
I say simply accepting Jesus, since truly accepting Him means all of the above.
 
i cant vote, but my choice would be being Catholic and living your live how Jesus said too, God bless
 
The Catholic Answer: “Die in the state of grace” isn’t included in your list of choices.
 
Should have included an “All of the above” option. That’s what I would choose.
👍 One can not get to heaven if one Rejects Christ or The Church at death, If one is of sound mind to choose. Only God Decides; Only we can Reject Heaven.
 
“For by grace are you saved through faith, and that not of yourselves it is the gift of God, not of works lest anyone should boast. We are His workmanship created in Christ Jesus unto good works which God has before ordained that we should walk in them.” Apostle Pault to the saints at Ephesus: Eph. 2:8-10.

Salvation is of the Lord–not by anything good we may have done.

Now what?

Peace.

James Least
 
none are really complete i gueess, but voted for The Sacraments and/or being member of the Church since I guess its the more complete one.
 
These answers were not complete. By accepting what Jesus did on the cross for us. By having a relationship with Him and staying in a state of grace. The Sacraments and all that the Church does is ordered to this Union with God - which is a state of grace.

God bless.
 
Should have included an “All of the above” option. That’s what I would choose.
These answers were not complete. By accepting what Jesus did on the cross for us. By having a relationship with Him and staying in a state of grace. The Sacraments and all that the Church does is ordered to this Union with God - which is a state of grace.

God bless.
I should have made an All of the above option. lol 😦
 
I didn’t vote because I think they are all needed accept for the last one. The person who said die in the state of grace:thumbsup:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top