Y
yellowbicycle
Guest
Let’s say I pray that my son is healed from his illness. And voila, he’s healed. I may have asked for it, but it was certainly also God’s will. God’s will was done. And if my son had not healed from his illness, God’s will was also done.
What difference would asking God make? If it’s God’s will that my son be healed, then he will be, whether I ask it or not.
Right? And if it’s God’s will that he NOT be healed, would God change His will based on my petitions?
I know I’m missing something here, but I just can’t put my finger on it.
If someone can help me on this, or point me to a church document or another thread even, I would be very grateful.
Thanks in advance!
What difference would asking God make? If it’s God’s will that my son be healed, then he will be, whether I ask it or not.
Right? And if it’s God’s will that he NOT be healed, would God change His will based on my petitions?
I know I’m missing something here, but I just can’t put my finger on it.
If someone can help me on this, or point me to a church document or another thread even, I would be very grateful.
Thanks in advance!