K
Kelfa28
Guest
Unfortunately a Catholic must be married in a Catholic Church with a priest. That is a non-negotiable.My uncle got married in the park and had a big BBQ afterwards. It’s still one of the best weddings I’ve ever been too. They didn’t have the funds for a big reception but what was nice about it was that just about everyone they knew could come, everyone could sit back in relax and not feel pressured to dress up to the 9s and wear uncomfortable clothing. Folks also seemed to stick around and socialize more for a longer period. All and all I would like to do something like that if I ever married. Wedding on the beach and party on the beach after would sound like heaven to me but then I’ve never liked doing the same thing everyone else does. It’s your wedding do it the way you want.![]()
It sounds nice and I have been to a few beach weddings. Personally, I think they are overdone and tired. Everyone wants to get married at the beach.
Our reception was at a place that had spectacular views of the water and we were able to get some pretty pictures outside of the restaurant.