N
newcatholicwife
Guest
I am missing something here… Shes said that is usually very devout… She also talks like the Catholic Church approves of all her lustful dancing! She said a nun she ran into who was her teacher in high school said she was impressed with her dancing in the “She-wolf” video. She also said she asked a priests permission… and got it for making her la totura music video…
I dont get it… Jesus said who ever looks at a woman with lust has already commited adultry with her in his heart… and she is ALWAYS encouraging men to do this!
I know I shouldnt judge others… I know shes also a very generous person, but it really bothers me. She is causing millions of men to sin right? I see Catholics and Christians on forums saying how much they love her… And yea shes my husbands celebrity crush so perhaps Im a lil jealous and offended too…
Another thing that concerns me is my husbands friends are from Mexico. They have huge parties with lots of family and dancing. Recently some teenagers were dancing like shakira… The parents didnt see anything wrong with encouraging it… Im worried for when we have kids and they come to these parties… also the little little kids there were innicently dancing to Bruno Mars, “Your sex takes me to paradise…”
Almost all these family members are Mexican and pretty Catholic…
Sorry but back to subject… isnt Shakiras dancing really evil and causing men to sin? Am I missing something here?
Um even my grandma who is the most devout Catholic I know watches dancing with the stars and Ive seen a lot of dances seem to imitate sex…
Isnt this a sin? What Jesus was talking about?
I wouldnt worry so much except I want to raise our future kids right… Im not even sure if we should take them to his friends family parties…
I dont get it… Jesus said who ever looks at a woman with lust has already commited adultry with her in his heart… and she is ALWAYS encouraging men to do this!
I know I shouldnt judge others… I know shes also a very generous person, but it really bothers me. She is causing millions of men to sin right? I see Catholics and Christians on forums saying how much they love her… And yea shes my husbands celebrity crush so perhaps Im a lil jealous and offended too…
Another thing that concerns me is my husbands friends are from Mexico. They have huge parties with lots of family and dancing. Recently some teenagers were dancing like shakira… The parents didnt see anything wrong with encouraging it… Im worried for when we have kids and they come to these parties… also the little little kids there were innicently dancing to Bruno Mars, “Your sex takes me to paradise…”
Almost all these family members are Mexican and pretty Catholic…
Sorry but back to subject… isnt Shakiras dancing really evil and causing men to sin? Am I missing something here?
Um even my grandma who is the most devout Catholic I know watches dancing with the stars and Ive seen a lot of dances seem to imitate sex…
Isnt this a sin? What Jesus was talking about?
I wouldnt worry so much except I want to raise our future kids right… Im not even sure if we should take them to his friends family parties…