C
Cathoholic
Guest
Hello David. You said:
QUOTE:
I don’t OBJECT to the doctrine of the Assumption (and I believe it is true) - I just don’t understand why it is relevant.
Part of the reason is so we have a better understanding of the Church.
Since the Blessed Virgin Mary is a living archetype of the Church, we can learn about the Church from learning about our Blessed Mother and vice versa.
Hope this helps.
God bless.
Cathoholic
QUOTE:
I don’t OBJECT to the doctrine of the Assumption (and I believe it is true) - I just don’t understand why it is relevant.
Part of the reason is so we have a better understanding of the Church.
Since the Blessed Virgin Mary is a living archetype of the Church, we can learn about the Church from learning about our Blessed Mother and vice versa.
Hope this helps.
God bless.
Cathoholic