N
NewsTheMan
Guest
Title
I have trouble with one of our Franciscans [we have a group of them that rotate saying Mass at our Parish] who speaks for about 30-40 minutes. It really is tiresome, and he gets very excited and starts shouting and walking up and down etc. I know people have actually stopped going because they just can’t take it. I think he knows, and shortened them to about 20-25 minutes but that to me is still a very long time, especially since 60% of the homily seems to me to be side-tracking and not focussed on the Gospel.
My favourite Priest always speaks for about 10 minutes and gives great homilies. I really enjoy listening to them, short, to the point and make a lot of sense.
My favourite Priest always speaks for about 10 minutes and gives great homilies. I really enjoy listening to them, short, to the point and make a lot of sense.