P
patricius79
Guest
Im reading a book called Daring Greatly by Brene Brown, who apparently is non-Christian. It has a lot to do with having the sense of self worth to be vulnerable and loving to our families and friends. I think there is much truth in her research and I’m into the book.
Anyway, Brown basically seems to say that she found no connection between religion and empathy. Im struggling with the doubt that maybe Catholics arent any more empathetic or humbly loving with others than the general population.
And I’ve heard that the divorce rates for Catholucs are the same as with the gen. pop. But of course I know that the Church is unfailingly holy and that Catholics are known by their love, which I have experienced.
I could use some guidance. Thanks. Peace of Mary and Jesus.
Anyway, Brown basically seems to say that she found no connection between religion and empathy. Im struggling with the doubt that maybe Catholics arent any more empathetic or humbly loving with others than the general population.
And I’ve heard that the divorce rates for Catholucs are the same as with the gen. pop. But of course I know that the Church is unfailingly holy and that Catholics are known by their love, which I have experienced.
I could use some guidance. Thanks. Peace of Mary and Jesus.