How many sleeps until the Easter Bunny comes?

  • Thread starter Thread starter goodcatholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

goodcatholic

Guest
Just in case there are some young readers/posters. You know I never doubted the authenticity of the E.B. or Santa Claus until about age 9. It is much younger these days I imagine when children stop believing.
So yeah, Looking to forward to Easter Sunday. Now there is someone I still believe in! (you do know who I’m talking about don’t you?)What a day! Revenge of the nerds or something like that. Losers become winners. The pain and confusion finally make sense. Faith is rewarded. He is the King only of a more subtle Kingdom than what they thought.
 
Last edited:
That bunny “comes” in 9 days but I am not happy with him after those years of cadbury cream eggs that I found disgusting. I never liked them, but he can’t read english so that’s why I kept getting them…

Now the Resurrection bunny…he brings us the better gift…the Resurrection!
 
Last edited:
Both my husband and I figured out the reality of Santa and the Easter Bunny by 4. We aren’t doing it with our kids. For them, it’s a pretend game…like they can pretend to be Lilo and Stitch or pretend to be Rocky and Bullwinkle or pretend to be a youtuber.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top