How often do you watch YouTube and what do you watch?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ribozyme
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love watching You Tube . my brother and I and a few others like to share songs we find…
Moody Blues,
Jayhawks( the band)
Beatles
Yardbirds
John Stewart( the singer from the Kingston Trio)
songs for us to singalong… the kids and I like to do that, pull up the lyrics and sing.
like John denver country roads, choral things from church( for the Beauty of the earth!)
on and on… for a while when You tuve was new I heard people go t addicted and never got on.
I just think it is one of the greatest things now… and no I do not get addicted… it is wonderful. we can have beautiful “goosebump city” experiences. and even 2 of my brothers and my son in law have stuff on there, can you believe that? (singers)
80s vids!
funny clips from news…
Ray Connif singers( wish there were more of them)
tulips in Holland
news events that the cable news will not show us
Yes You tube is way better than tc and I know I am cancelling cable after the Olympics , the stuff on there for kids is rotten rotten rotten!
cant forget BEACH BOYS- DONT WORRY BABY! ( my all tiem favorite song)
surf vids
on and on, it is free and we love it!
Monty Python, the 2 Ronnies…
Allison Krauss…
speeches by people we do not ever get to see on regular tv. tv is really going down the tube!!! read the comments on the You tube pages under older music… many young people are sad and lament how music and tv is so dreadful these days.
 
I look for things that might interest me on there. Like old wrestling matches, TV interviews that I didnt get to see because of not having cable. I know this may even sound strange to some of you but I just had to know if it was true about Australian toilets flushing the opposite way ours does in America since I have heard so much about the lower hemispheres water draining in the other direction so for the heck of it I went and found all kinds of people who had posted what it looks like when one in Australia flushes. Guess I am just a weirdo with an odd sense of curiosity when it came to that one.
 
I am canceling cable this month, there is really not much worth the rate hike coming up. and I told them so.
You tube is really great! I like the toilet flushing question.
I like to see the old musicians, when all we could do in the past was hear them. They always make me happy!
 
I stear clear of it. I was referred to it for a memorial video prepared by a friend’s family member. But in visiting a second time for reference purposes, I’d seen enough on thumbnail sidelines to want to not return.
 
I love to watch vocation videos (They make me happy) I also like to listen to music, and watch stand up comedy.
 
I watch fairly often, but I’m pretty picky. You may recognize this remix of the original “Singin’ In the Rain” from an old VW commercial…but I like the original Mintroyale version best -happy dancing robots!

youtube.com/watch?v=bkEvy-9yVyQ

and for you who wish to be amazed by the craftsmanship of the commercialyoutube.com/watch?v=bkEvy-9yVyQ

Both just make me grin. 😃
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top