F
flyingfish
Guest
(Poll coming up).
Haha well I was thinking about serious criminals like rapists and murderers!Hee hee. I’m not picky at all. It was hard to pick the one about criminal background, because I dated a guy with a criminal past for awhile. He was the best guy I could get in my hometown.A pulse, certain body parts, and you pass the test.
![]()
So you’re looking for the 2 Ps, eh?A pulse, certain body parts, and you pass the test.![]()
For me the only real requirement is attraction and desire. I have to want the man. Many things factor into this, physical appearance is one, the way a man carries himself, if he is intelligent and professionally successful, if he is hardworking, if he is a sensitive person.I find the early results interesting. The men are selecting both looks/personality as the most popular selection so far and the women are saying they would rather be single than settle. So a question to the ladies who selected that option - what type of things are you looking for? Or what do you value most when looking for a boyfriend/husband?
In retrospect, this was incredibly distasteful. Sorry everyone.So you’re looking for the 2 Ps, eh?![]()
I wasn’t offended (but I’m like Samantha Jones from Sex and the City), and I was talking about arms to move my furniture.In retrospect, this was incredibly distasteful. Sorry everyone.![]()
Indeed, but I do look beyond chemistry as to possible causes of strife in the longer run. Naturally, they will contribute to the decline of the chemistry or a lower ability to rekindle it later on. I generally tend to skip in case of anything that could lead to serious moral or ideological differences, such as some kind of sexuality-related (in the broad sense) conduct I don’t accept on a moral or emotional level.Maybe it’s not a matter of being picky but just knowing what you want. No one will ever be perfect and no one should expect to find the perfect person but two people do need to have good chemistry.
Very well said Chevalier~ Here! Here!..Indeed, but I do look beyond chemistry as to possible causes of strife in the longer run. Naturally, they will contribute to the decline of the chemistry or a lower ability to rekindle it later on. I generally tend to skip in case of anything that could lead to serious moral or ideological differences, such as some kind of sexuality-related (in the broad sense) conduct I don’t accept on a moral or emotional level.
My last skip, however, involved something different. As much as I believe in equality and I know the *full *story of Ephesians, a flat red no to the question (asked by the matching site, not by me, I never would have) whether men should be head of households… I thought nope, won’t take risks, don’t know what else is there. Don’t get me wrong, I want mutual decisions and I basically see it the way that being the head of the family basically means ending up doing what they want to do instead of what you want to do if it comes down to sheer wanting (it’s not there so you could be an alpha, it’s a *responsibility *and never a way to get what you want just like that), but you do have that responsibility for being the head of the family, which may be difficult to carry out if someone else thinks he has it instead or simply thinks you don’t and no one does. Besides, it’s there, there’s no denying it’s there (even when it’s troubling to you to talk about it). So I decided no, life could get too complicated, and I skipped. Even though it would never have occurred to me to talk about the subject on my own initiative, let alone use one of the Ephesians arguments. Highly ironic in a way.