How responsible are we, really?

  • Thread starter Thread starter FaithRuir
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell you who is the real person to blame. That is Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.
That guy is THE most partisan person in Washington.
The good news is that the polls show that good folks in his state feel that McConnell is doing a horrible job. He is up for re-election in 2020.
 
The world doesn’t revolve around the U.S and it’s politics. How about we blame our culture?
 
The people who run this country. The politicians, and those who pull their string from behind the scene, drive the culture.
Politicians tell us what to fear and who to hate.
Hate your brothers and sisters. Hate the media. Hate foreigners. Hate the poor. Hate the rich.
Our culture is the result of those who drive politics, both in the United States and around the world.
 
I don’t use Twitter, don’t have time. I only use Facebook and I can pretty much select what I want to see. Almost my entire feed is animal posts, with a few friends posting their concert or vacation pix and a few Catholic prayer pages. Twitter to me is a huge waste of time, only thing it’s good for is disaster updates when a volcano blows and grounds all the European flights, that sort of thing.
 
I respectfully disagree. I believe his whole reason for running was to make money.
Trump probably thought that running for president would raise his profile internationally. He had no idea that he would actually be elected.
I do believe that he wishes that he had not been elected.
 
I personally prefer Twitter to Facebook, the people using it and competitive gaming have a better base there and it’s more appealing to me.

But because of that you get the issues I was describing
 
Last edited:
“We have a president who spouts hatred and used profanity.”

So when did he spout hate? And where is there any proof besides your word that he said to beat the hell out of a protestor? Anybody can say these things. I need more than that before I’m going to believe it. Where is any of this where we can see it?
 
I watched a video on television during his presidential political campaign where he challenged supporters to beat the hell out of a protester.
He also made fun of a physically-challenged person.
It’s not just my word.
Check out YouTube, since you do not believe me. There are numerous videos of him using profane language.
I do not expect you to do it. It is much easier to bury your head in the sand of political rhetoric.
I get it, you like Trump. So be it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top