A
Archedreamer
Guest
Hi everybody, kind answerers of my questions!
I have to ask you something which is causing some troubles for my religiousity, it 's about the way at I must grow up at the knowledge of God every day.
I am student of two demanding carrers (History and Psychology) at which I must spend many time studying to be able to become a Academic-Investigator.
But at the same time I feel that I become down If I cant a proportional study of the Gospel.
While I study I am also pleasing by that way to God?
How much time should I spend to the knowledge of God? I spend two hours of those 12 which I spend to study… Is that good? Shoud I not spend more time to God than that which I spend to study?
Would you be able to link me any Bible-study methode? All of only reading which I use does not seem me appropiate.
I thank you for all that that you do.
Gabriel
I have to ask you something which is causing some troubles for my religiousity, it 's about the way at I must grow up at the knowledge of God every day.
I am student of two demanding carrers (History and Psychology) at which I must spend many time studying to be able to become a Academic-Investigator.
But at the same time I feel that I become down If I cant a proportional study of the Gospel.
While I study I am also pleasing by that way to God?
How much time should I spend to the knowledge of God? I spend two hours of those 12 which I spend to study… Is that good? Shoud I not spend more time to God than that which I spend to study?
Would you be able to link me any Bible-study methode? All of only reading which I use does not seem me appropiate.
I thank you for all that that you do.
Gabriel