T
TheWiseMan
Guest
Currently, I am in a middle of the summer break, and I will be in AP German when the 2014-2015 school year rolls along at my Catholic High School. I really, really, love German, because I seriously think it’s a beautiful language.
After reading a similiar thread, pertaining to Spanish on that thread, something just crossed my mind. How exactly should make my German learning experience greater?
Yes, I do read and speak in German. I even listen to music and watch movies in German, but I would like to find more ways to exercise my German.
Any suggestions or ideas would be accepted.
After reading a similiar thread, pertaining to Spanish on that thread, something just crossed my mind. How exactly should make my German learning experience greater?
Yes, I do read and speak in German. I even listen to music and watch movies in German, but I would like to find more ways to exercise my German.
Any suggestions or ideas would be accepted.