T
therese14
Guest
Hello, I want to ask a question.
St Paul Said that we are called to be saints, he also exhorts us to chase after holiness.
How exactly is this to be done?
Is it:
How do we become saints?
Saint Paul said: called to be saints.
How to do this exactly?
When I am lying on my bed, and examine my conscience, I found by lying on a bed and doing nothing I do the 10 commandments since the commandments are mostly for us not to do anything negative.
So if I lay on my bed all day, does that make me a saint and holy?
I hope it makes sense.
Thank you
St Paul Said that we are called to be saints, he also exhorts us to chase after holiness.
How exactly is this to be done?
Is it:
- Follow ten commandments?
- Go to frequent confession?
How do we become saints?
Saint Paul said: called to be saints.
How to do this exactly?
When I am lying on my bed, and examine my conscience, I found by lying on a bed and doing nothing I do the 10 commandments since the commandments are mostly for us not to do anything negative.
So if I lay on my bed all day, does that make me a saint and holy?
I hope it makes sense.
Thank you