What kinds of things do you eat?
That is like my Mom! She is 5’2" and weighs about 95!
I eat a lot of fat, meat, fish, dairy, nuts, eggs, veggies, and fruits, and I have a difficult time getting up to/maintaining my own personal ideal of 100lbs., and I’m 5’2". I say “personal ideal” because no one has ever told me that 95-98 is unhealthy for me, and I otherwise feel fine, I just have this random psychological hang-up about being below 100.
As soon as I add a bunch of pasta, bread, potatoes, and other carbs back into my diet, the weight is easier for me to gain/keep on.
You didn’t ask

, but I think 115lbs., on a 5’4" frame is quite reasonable.

Has anyone told you that you should gain weight? Or is your issue like mine, and you just like to be in a “higher” range than what your body seems to do naturally?