How to prepare for a Healing Mass?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Holly3278
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Holly3278

Guest
Hi everyone. This next week there will be a healing Mass held by Fr. Chris Crotty. I am just wondering, how do I prepare for this? I am definitely going to confession on the evening of the healing Mass as well so should I prepare a list of all my sins since baptism or what? 🤷:confused:
 
Prayer will dress your soul appropriately for Jesus, since He is the reason you go to Mass - any Mass. And be sure to ask Him for the graces of gratitude, preservance, and humility.
 
Prayer will dress your soul appropriately for Jesus, since He is the reason you go to Mass - any Mass. And be sure to ask Him for the graces of gratitude, preservance, and humility.
Thanks for the advice Eucharisted! I will definitely follow your advice. 🙂
 
Hi everyone. This next week there will be a healing Mass held by Fr. Chris Crotty. I am just wondering, how do I prepare for this? I am definitely going to confession on the evening of the healing Mass as well so should I prepare a list of all my sins since baptism or what? 🤷:confused:
Hi Holly,
you only need to confess sins since your last confession 🙂

to answer your question, perhaps prayer and fasting might help? 🙂 especially prayer… and reading the Gospels? *whatever brings you closer to God *🙂

God bless
 
Hi Holly,
you only need to confess sins since your last confession 🙂

to answer your question, perhaps prayer and fasting might help? 🙂 especially prayer… and reading the Gospels? *whatever brings you closer to God *🙂

God bless
Oh ok. Thanks Monica. 🙂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top