Paul said he was glad that he had not Baptized but a few of those in Corinth because they were dividing themselves as followers of Paul vs. Apollos vs. Cephas, vs. Christ. As provided already, Paul was not teaching against Baptism, he was teaching against division in the Body of Christ, which is the Church. Paul goes on to state that Baptizing is not HIS primary mission in the Church…but this in no way diminishes Christ’s command to baptize all nations in Mt 28:18-20.
10 Now I appeal to you, brothers and sisters,[d] by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you be in agreement and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be united in the same mind and the same purpose. 11 For it has been reported to me by Chloe’s people that there are quarrels among you, my brothers and sisters.[e] 12 What I mean is that each of you says, “I belong to Paul,” or “I belong to Apollos,” or “I belong to Cephas,” or “I belong to Christ.” 13 Has Christ been divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul? 14 I thank God[f] that I baptized none of you except Crispus and Gaius, 15 so that no one can say that you were baptized in my name. 16 (I did baptize also the household of Stephanas; beyond that, I do not know whether I baptized anyone else.) 17 For Christ did not send me to baptize but to proclaim the gospel, and not with eloquent wisdom, so that the cross of Christ might not be emptied of its power. (1Cor 1:10-17)
We all know that Christ died once for all, and Scripture is very clear on this. But Christ Willed to extend His once-for-all Sacrifice to US…over all time…for ALL. In the perpetuation and re-presentation of Christ’s once-for-all Sacrifice at the altar, the prohecy of Malachi 1:11 is fulfilled in the Catholic Church.
11 For from the rising of the sun to its setting my name is great among the nations, and in every place incense is offered to my name, and a pure offering; for my name is great among the nations, says the Lord of hosts (Mal 1:11)
Before you go reading such propaganda as what you put in your OP, first get a basic understanding of the Catholic teachings and then you will know how to refute such things. You cannot refute what you do not have a grasp for. Here are a few articles I’ve written which touch on these very topics you brought up:
7 Articles on Baptism and the historical Christian beliefs on Baptism:
daves-ahumbleservant.blogspot.com/search/label/Baptism
7 Articles revoloving around the Eucharist/Mass (the first one here is in common with the set on Baptism…gives the “reformer’s” beliefs on these):
daves-ahumbleservant.blogspot.com/search/label/Eucharist
You can also find the same topics written about in great length by the professionals here at Catholics Answers. Click the “Library” link at teh top of your screne and do a word search for Baptism and/or Communion/Eucharist and you will find more references in more formats than you could imagine.