B
babybear
Guest
I pray Morning, Evening, and Night Prayer of the LotH everyday, but am not able, for various reasons, to pray the Office of Readings. However, I would like to pray the Te Deum on the days where it is normally prayed. I would like to sing/chant it but do not know the “melody” (for lack of a better word.)
Is there a standard sung version of the Te Deum just as there is a standard Pater Noster? If so (or even if not) does anyone know where I can download, preferrably for free, an mp3 version of the Te Deum? (And I might as well ask the same thing for the Magnificat and the Beneditcus.)
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
God bless!
John
Is there a standard sung version of the Te Deum just as there is a standard Pater Noster? If so (or even if not) does anyone know where I can download, preferrably for free, an mp3 version of the Te Deum? (And I might as well ask the same thing for the Magnificat and the Beneditcus.)
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
God bless!
John