G
GLam1761
Guest
Yes, I am a LUST addict and go to SA(sexaholics anonymous)
I find Lust KILLS intimacy, which I CRAVE, so that is why it needs
to be said that if you can get some friends of the same or opposite
sex that you can feel free to be intimate(confiding, hugging or getting
physical w/) then you are well on the way to beating your obsession
w/ sex. Marriage, of course is the BEST course, but, if you are like me
of the homosexual orientation, intimate friends would be as far as I
will go.
I find Lust KILLS intimacy, which I CRAVE, so that is why it needs
to be said that if you can get some friends of the same or opposite
sex that you can feel free to be intimate(confiding, hugging or getting
physical w/) then you are well on the way to beating your obsession
w/ sex. Marriage, of course is the BEST course, but, if you are like me
of the homosexual orientation, intimate friends would be as far as I
will go.