P
pegley85
Guest
I know they are nice words, but how do you really just Trust God…
I pray and ask God to help me grow in Faith and to teach me to completely Trust in HIM…
I have much depression and fear and worry of the future. I would love for God to take it all away…Those are nice words, but I pray and I still have trouble with Trust… Does it mean that I am a bad person or God doesn’t love me ?
I am at the end of my rope and squeezed into a corner, so please do not answer with anything negative. Doctors and counseling are not an option so please don’t mention them…
I need God to control my life. I want to do his will…I WANT TO GO TO HEAVEN…
PLEASE TELL ME THAT GOD LOVES ME AND THAT I WILL GO TO HEAVEN
Thank You
I pray and ask God to help me grow in Faith and to teach me to completely Trust in HIM…
I have much depression and fear and worry of the future. I would love for God to take it all away…Those are nice words, but I pray and I still have trouble with Trust… Does it mean that I am a bad person or God doesn’t love me ?
I am at the end of my rope and squeezed into a corner, so please do not answer with anything negative. Doctors and counseling are not an option so please don’t mention them…
I need God to control my life. I want to do his will…I WANT TO GO TO HEAVEN…
PLEASE TELL ME THAT GOD LOVES ME AND THAT I WILL GO TO HEAVEN
Thank You