C
Crackerjake
Guest
I’ve recently decided to join the Catholic faith, and am planning to attend a local RCIA class at the next Inquiry. I’ve been doing my best to abide by the rules and doctrines I am aware of, and have been doing my best to express and reinforce my faith. One of the things I have done is put together a small, crude shrine.
Here are some photos:
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
Yes, that is indeed a small cross stuck in wax.
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
I hope for this shrine to continue to be an expression of my faith, to grow as I grow in my faith.
Can anyone point out any problems or errors I am doing with this shrine? The book is just a book of prayers (my father and I speculate that it was a gift to my great grandfather, who was in politics. It’s a book from the library of congress).
I’d really like to see examples of other people’s altars
Here are some photos:
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
Yes, that is indeed a small cross stuck in wax.
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
I hope for this shrine to continue to be an expression of my faith, to grow as I grow in my faith.
Can anyone point out any problems or errors I am doing with this shrine? The book is just a book of prayers (my father and I speculate that it was a gift to my great grandfather, who was in politics. It’s a book from the library of congress).
I’d really like to see examples of other people’s altars