T
terrypal
Guest
Please pray for my husband Patrick. He has an interview today at 2:45 pm. He has been out of work for almost 2 years. I have been very sick and he has taken care of me and he takes me to the doctors and stays with me when I am in the hospital. I love him for this but we don’t have any more savings. To be truthful we don’t have enough money to buy food. I have been trying to work at home at Cha Cha to get some money for food. He has to go back to work. I have faith that God will help me with my illness. I pray that Patrick gets this job. We need the money. My sister has been so kind and giving to us, she was able to get meds for my mother in law who lives with us. She knew that we did not have enough money to get the meds.
Thank you
Terry
Thank you
Terry