Husband still missing, please pray for him

  • Thread starter Thread starter zachsmom
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
O Christ Jesus,
when all is darkness
and we feel our weakness and helplessness,
give us the sense of Your presence,
Your love, and Your strength.
Help us to have perfect trust
in Your protecting love
and strengthening power,
so that nothing may frighten or worry us,
for, living close to You,
we shall see Your hand,
Your purpose, Your will through all things.
 
J†M†J
I will ask our Mother and Queen to pray for you and your intentions…

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve
 
Continuing to pray for your husband, you, and your son. May God bless you in many ways.
 
ruslan:

AMEN! Your prayer really touched MY heart! God bless you.
 
Hi Deanna,

I came across your post tonight. I realize that you posted this some time ago. But, after all this time, I wonder how your husband is doing? My heart goes out to you Deanna because my husband also was a crack addict. His addiction began approximately 12 years into our marriage. We have three young sons. For 3 long and painful years, I watched my husband become someone else. He disappeared on a regular basis. Sometimes for 24 hours, sometimes days sometimes weeks. It was a horrible and extremely painful way to live for my children and myself. When we did see him, he was not the same person. He did not care about any of us. He only cared about his next rock of crack. I went to extremes to “save” him but nothing worked. I decided back then to begin praying the rosary. My husband is now in jail. I can’t believe it. I can’t believe this happened in my life. My husband is remorseful and is grateful to see our children as I do bring them to visit him. Even though I was in constant pain, I always turned to our Mother and Jesus. I began to pray to certain Saints for intersession. I do not know what my future holds, but I do know for certain that God is there for my children and me too. And for my husband. And for you and your husband too. I pray that all is well for you and ask you to pray the rosary everyday as our Mother will help you. I find peace when I pray the rosary. I hope you will too. I also highly recommed praying the Rosary of Tears…google it. It is a wonderful and emotional prayer that I believe helped me greatly. I will pray for you as even though I do not know you, you have a piece of my heart.

May God Bless you
 
Praying for you and your husband. God bless you for your faith.
 
St. Anthony of Padua, ora pro nobis. Kyrie eleison. Christi eleison… .
 
Thank you all for your loving prayers.

In May, my husband entered a long term drug rehabilitation center, (7 month program) and was also convicted of possession of crack cocaine and put on probation for a year (2 years if he didn’t complete what the judge ordered). By the Grace of God he was doing well while a resident in the rehab. He graduated the program and was hired to work there as a driver while living there as well. It seemed that (maybe) he’d continue down the path that God had laid out for him to recovery. Until he received his first full 2 week pay. This was no surprise to me, I had learned through the years that money is his biggest trigger. That night I didn’t hear from him until he was arrested, then he called me from jail. I thanked God I didn’t have to wait long wondering if he was alive. Now he awaits his consequences. Tuesday, January 13th he goes back to court. He is now a resident at a homeless shelter.

I still keep in contact with him and I am grateful to God that on his first night of relapse He saved him by having him arrested! At this time he seems to be turning to God more than before, or should I say in a different way. I have hope for him, until he breaths his last breath, I will hope and pray for him and ALL who are addicted.

My 11 year old son has said he is being called to the Priesthood since he was about 3 years old and is still very strong in this conviction. If I may also ask for prayers for him as well. His devotion to Our Lord and the Holy Sacraments are a blessing and comfort to me.

Linda Julia, if it wasn’t for my devotion to Our Lady I don’t know where I’d be. She guides me with her love and prayers. I am praying for you too, and your family! God bless you and thank you so much for sharing your story with me. May God keep you and hold you close to His Sacred Heart! You too have a piece of my heart.

Deanna
 
Still praying.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
Thank you all for your loving prayers.

In May, my husband entered a long term drug rehabilitation center, (7 month program) and was also convicted of possession of crack cocaine and put on probation for a year (2 years if he didn’t complete what the judge ordered). By the Grace of God he was doing well while a resident in the rehab. He graduated the program and was hired to work there as a driver while living there as well. It seemed that (maybe) he’d continue down the path that God had laid out for him to recovery. Until he received his first full 2 week pay. This was no surprise to me, I had learned through the years that money is his biggest trigger. That night I didn’t hear from him until he was arrested, then he called me from jail. I thanked God I didn’t have to wait long wondering if he was alive. Now he awaits his consequences. Tuesday, January 13th he goes back to court. He is now a resident at a homeless shelter.

I still keep in contact with him and I am grateful to God that on his first night of relapse He saved him by having him arrested! At this time he seems to be turning to God more than before, or should I say in a different way. I have hope for him, until he breaths his last breath, I will hope and pray for him and ALL who are addicted.

My 11 year old son has said he is being called to the Priesthood since he was about 3 years old and is still very strong in this conviction. If I may also ask for prayers for him as well. His devotion to Our Lord and the Holy Sacraments are a blessing and comfort to me.

Linda Julia, if it wasn’t for my devotion to Our Lady I don’t know where I’d be. She guides me with her love and prayers. I am praying for you too, and your family! God bless you and thank you so much for sharing your story with me. May God keep you and hold you close to His Sacred Heart! You too have a piece of my heart.

Deanna
Deanna,

Will keep your husband and your family in my prayers…Take Care…
 
Hi Deanna,

I came across your post tonight. I realize that you posted this some time ago. But, after all this time, I wonder how your husband is doing? My heart goes out to you Deanna because my husband also was a crack addict. His addiction began approximately 12 years into our marriage. We have three young sons. For 3 long and painful years, I watched my husband become someone else. He disappeared on a regular basis. Sometimes for 24 hours, sometimes days sometimes weeks. It was a horrible and extremely painful way to live for my children and myself. When we did see him, he was not the same person. He did not care about any of us. He only cared about his next rock of crack. I went to extremes to “save” him but nothing worked. I decided back then to begin praying the rosary. My husband is now in jail. I can’t believe it. I can’t believe this happened in my life. My husband is remorseful and is grateful to see our children as I do bring them to visit him. Even though I was in constant pain, I always turned to our Mother and Jesus. I began to pray to certain Saints for intersession. I do not know what my future holds, but I do know for certain that God is there for my children and me too. And for my husband. And for you and your husband too. I pray that all is well for you and ask you to pray the rosary everyday as our Mother will help you. I find peace when I pray the rosary. I hope you will too. I also highly recommed praying the Rosary of Tears…google it. It is a wonderful and emotional prayer that I believe helped me greatly. I will pray for you as even though I do not know you, you have a piece of my heart.

May God Bless you
Keeping you and your family in prayer also Linda…
 
Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespasses against us. Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.
 
I’ll pray that you may have the strenght to endure this suffering.
 
Deanna, we join with you in begging all the Holy Saints in Heaven, all the Holy Souls in Pergatory, St. Joseph, St. Jude, Mother Mary to please grant that our Lord break the chains of sin from around your husband and saves his soul.

I thank Jesus that in this trial of darkness He is at your side. Thank you Lord for hearing our prayers and answering them!

Hail Mary, full of grace the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Eternal Father, I offer you the most precious blood of Thy divine Son Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the Holy Souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the Universal Church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen.

God bless you Deanna
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top