Hypocrisy

  • Thread starter Thread starter LoyalViews
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me–I’m new…but isn’t missing Mass turning away from God? Especially when we keep doing it without a valid reason? Isn’t that the first step in turning away? Just curious…
Yes it is, although these days many people will try and say that they can stay close to God without it.

My point was that one should stay in Church, even if they don’t yet fully believe everything she teaches. Now some people will scoff at imperfect Catholics like that by calling them “cafeteria Catholics”, and think they shouldn’t be in Church at all, but I don’t buy into that. Some people come to the faith more slowly and if they aren’t even attending Church, even in their imperfect state, then how will they ever come to know and understand her?
 
I kind of feel bad myself making observations like the OP stated, because I feel like I’m judging someone, which is wrong. Is it really judging?
 
I kind of feel bad myself making observations like the OP stated, because I feel like I’m judging someone, which is wrong. Is it really judging?
No, but I have gotten an answer now 🙂 I just tend to “overreact” to some things. God Bless.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top